I've been getting a bunch of mail that I can't really answer as of late, so I thought
I'd take the time and answer some of your questions here!
- No, I don't know where you can get Game & Watches, other than the paragraph below.
- No, I don't know where you can get mattel football or baseball, etc., other than the paragraph below.
- In general, I have no other handheld resources than you do. I just love them and have (er... had :) lots, so I made a page about them.
- No, I won't have your children. :) (ok, so i don't get that question, but it's still true).
- I probably, in most circumstances, won't adopt you (unless, of course, you have a lot of handhelds I don't, then we'll talk :).
Due to demands on my messaging time and trying to find a job, messages sent to me about the above issues will be ignored.
I find most of my games at the same places you can find yours. Thrift stores, flea markets, garage sales, etc. In
addition, the rec.games.video.classics newsgroup has become a great place to post information about handhelds for sale and
handhelds wanted. You might also want to introduce yourself to the world of auction web, located at http://www.ebay.com/aw,
handhelds show up there quite often. Other than those pieces of information, I have nothing to tell you as to where to find games.
If you still wish to mail me, click here.